Remove Duplicate Lines
Quickly paste text from a file into the form below to remove all duplicate lines from your text.
This tool will compare all the lines in your text and then find and remove all of the identical lines. You can then paste the newly cleaned unique text lines back into a file for saving.
I've also added an option for you to alphabetize the lines after all the duplicate lines have been removed. You can also automatically sort the remaining lines in reverse order if you need to.
Note: Although the form below may seem small, you can paste tons of text into it to get your duplicate lines automatically removed. No problem.
The Most Popular Tools
- Random Word Generator: Generate a list of random words. Great tool for brainstorming ideas.
- Random Number Generator: Generate some random numbers in a specific number range.
- Random Sentence Generator: Create random sentences for creative brainstorming.
- Remove Line Breaks: Remove unwanted line breaks from your text.
- Random Choice Generator: Let this tool make a random decision for you.
- Convert Word to HTML: Automatically convert word contents to HTML code.
- Text to HTML: Quickly change plain text into HTML paragraphs.
- Alphabetical Order: Alphabetize lists, or other text content with this tool.
- Capitalize the First letter of Sentences
- HTML Table Generator: Generate the code for a simple HTML table.
- Word Counter: Count the number of words in your text.
- Remove Duplicate Lines: Remove duplicate lines from a text file.
- HTML Compression: Compress HTML contents into a smaller size.
The Newest Tools
- HTML List Generator
- Random Password Generator
- Word Counter
- List of Common Words
- Remove Extra Whitespaces
- Uppercase or Lowercase Text
- Remove Duplicate Lines
- Brainstorm a Website Name
- Random Nouns Generator
- Random Adjective Generator
- Convert Decimal to Binary
- Country Dropdowns Code
- HTML Text Generator
- Convert URLs to HTML Links
- Convert CSV Text to HTML Table
- HTML Character Encoding Tool
- Encode URL