Put Text in Alphabetical Order
I recently had a list of text lines in a file (a large list of links) that I had to update so I made this tool in order to alphabetize text and make the whole task much more manageable.
This online alphabetizer tool can take a list of words separated by spaces, commas, lines, etc and put the words in alphabetical order. Pretty much any list of text items with a unique separator can be alphabetized. I also used it to alphabetize some words for an array I was building. It's a handy little tool.
I recently revised this tool so that duplicate words or numbers are now eliminated when you sort your text into alphabetical order. I also created a slightly more advanced Alphabetical Order Tool you can check out.
If you've ever wondered how to convert a document to html then click the link to use my free conversion tool.
The Most Popular Tools
- Random Word Generator: Generate a list of random words. Great tool for brainstorming ideas.
- Remove Line Breaks: Remove unwanted line breaks from your text.
- Random Choice Generator: Let this tool make a random decision for you.
- Convert Word to HTML: Automatically convert word contents to HTML code.
- Text to HTML: Quickly change plain text into HTML paragraphs.
- Alphabetical Order: Alphabetize lists, or other text content with this tool.
- Capitalize the First letter of Sentences
- HTML Table Generator: Generate the code for a simple HTML table.
- Word Counter: Count the number of words in your text.
- Remove Duplicate Lines: Remove duplicate lines from a text file.
- HTML Compression: Compress HTML contents into a smaller size.
The Newest Tools
- Random Password Generator
- Word Counter
- List of Common Words
- Remove Extra Whitespaces
- Uppercase or Lowercase Text
- Remove Duplicate Lines
- Brainstorm a Website Name
- Random Nouns Generator
- Random Verbs Generator
- Random Adjective Generator
- Convert Decimal to Binary
- Country Dropdowns Code
- HTML Text Generator
- Convert URLs to HTML Links
- Convert CSV Text to HTML Table
- HTML Character Encoding Tool
- Encode URL