Web Publishing Tools and Tutorials
This website features text and html changing, converting, and generating tools designed to save you time making web pages or preparing content for web publishing projects.
The Most Popular Tools on this Website
Some far these are the tools that people seem to find the most useful most often.
- Convert a Word Doc to clean HTML code: this one can be very useful
- Instantly Generate a HTML Table: a fairly new tool but already pretty popular
- Remove Line Breaks from Text: very handy when you need it
- Quickly put Text in Alphabetical Order: recently revised - works even better now
- Copy/Paste CSS Table Styles: some quick copy and paste CSS table code
(Revised: now with a CSS gradients table example)
- Password Generator: Randomly generate passwords for any of your online accounts
- Random Choice Generator: Decide by randomly choosing from a selection of items
If you want to make your own blog then start the blog hosting tutorial to get your blog online.
Latest Additions to the Website
- Web Hosting Types. Confused about online hosting? A quick overview of hosting choices.
- CSS Table with Alternating Row Colors
- Starting a Blog - a step by step guide to getting your blog online.
- jQuery Popup Code: Some jQuery code to add customizable popup windows to your website
- HTML Search Box: Example code for the most common search boxes used when building a website.
- The One Page Self Help Book: A simple guide to achieving your personal goals
- Word Frequency Counter: Pretty useful for SEO work
- HTML character encoder: Good for multilingual content using accented characters and such
Save Time Using These Web Publishing Tools
I'm trying to cover the most common tasks that someone who runs a blog, works a CMS, or does freelance web development might encounter.
These online tools have been tested on most modern browsers and will not work on some older browsers.
Anyways I hope these online tools save you some time and needless aggravation in your web publishing process - that's what they're supposed to do.